Please make sure you have read and understood this disclaimer prior to having a treatment.
- is a natural method of energy balancing and can enable stress reduction and relaxation. It can involve "the laying on of hands" although this is not vital for Reiki to be effective.
- It can be used entirely on it's own, but it is not meant as a substitute for medical, or psychological, diagnosis and treatment. In fact it can readily compliment other forms of therapy. This should be encouraged
- practitioners do not diagnose conditions, nor do they perform medical treatment, prescribe substances, or interfere with the treatment of a licensed medical professional, unless they have received training in such a licensed professional practice that supports this. (This type of skill is not a part of a normal certified Reiki training program).
- practitioners should not compete with medical doctors and their treatments. .
- can be used together with any other form of medical, natural or alternative therapy in order to compliment it
- if you have any conditions (high blood pressure, pacemaker, diabetes) then this should be made aware to the reiki practitioner before any treatment takes place.
To book a treatment call Sam on 07920 162 786
or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org